PHYSIOTHERAPIST IN ALTON HAMPSHIRE
Shoulder injuries, Neck pain, Knee pain, Diagnosis and treatment. Physiotherapy at home, Post- operative, chronic pain management, manipulations, Massage, injections, Physiotherapist in Alton Clinic provide an excellent level of care and treatment. Our physiotherapists provide advanced assessment and holistic treatments like massage, mobilizations and acupuncture for a wide range of musculoskeletal conditions like lower back pain, headaches and bad posture serving Alton Hampshire, Farnham and surrounding areas. We also have in house Diagnostic Ultrasound for musculoskeletal conditions like rotator cuff tear, tendonosis or ligament injuries. We also provide expert post- operative rehabilitation after total knee or hip replacement.
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Posture related problems
- Shoulder and Elbow problems
- Hand and Wrist conditions
- Hip and Knee conditions
- Foot and Ankle problems
- Sports related injuries
- Post fracture rehabilitation
- Work related Injuries
- Ligament and Tendon injuries
- Soft Tissue Injuries
Your Care Pathway with us
- To book an appointment you can call our normal reception line, 0142084487, email direct to email@example.com or click the button given below.
- Complete MSK Examination and testing.
- Detailed MSK ultrasound scan.
- Discussion of your treatment plan; Treatment Plans can include i.e advanced treatmeants for ex. Cortisone Injection, Ostenil plus (Hyaluronic injection), Prolotherapy or Conservative management like physiotherapy, massage, acupuncture, shockwave therapy and laser therapy.
We assess, diagnose and clinically reason what can be causing the problem. Patients are explained in plain and simple way about their possible condition e.g.why you have a ‘dodgy knee’, why your back is playing up or why you have stiffness and soreness in muscles or joints first thing in the morning. Physios use the variety of manual therapy skills like manipulation of joints, soft tissue release and trigger point therapy to treat the symptoms and underlying cause. Our aim is to minimize pain and maximize function by using tailored exercise programme along with hands-on treatment. Physiotherapy in Alton Hampshire, Physio near me, Physiotherapist in Farnham, Physiotherapist in Alton Hampshire, Physiotherapy and sports injury clinic in Alton, Running injuries’ treatment, Physiotherapist in Four marks, Best Physio in Alton,